The project CoDaFlight (Colouring the Dark in Fluorescence light) is the development of a next-generation imaging platform capable of revealing in real-time new and more accurate information related to a patient’s body and its diseases through an innovative time-domain fluorescence imaging (tdFLI) technology. The project started on October 1, 2022 and will run for a period of 4 years.
The project has received in 2022 funding from the HORIZON-EIC-2021-PATHFINDEROPEN program under number ID 101047263 and is the under management of the EISMEA office of the European Innovation Office.
The Consortium responsible for executing the project is:
- Universitätsmedizin Göttingen, Germany; Prof. Frauke Alves, Dr. Christian Dullin, Dr. Andrea Markus and Dr. Stefan Lesemann
- FORTH, Greece; Dr. Giannis Zacharakis, Dr. Vassilis Tsafas, Anna Tampakou and Dr. Emmanouil Vergis
- Université of Bourgogne, France; Prof. Franck Denat, Prof. Anthony Romieu, Dr. Christine Goze, Dr. Hassan Al Sabea and Elisa Chazeau
- Universitetet i Bergen, Norway; Prof. Emmet McCormack, Dr. Katrin Kleinmanns and Dr. Vibeke Fosse
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium; Prof. Maarten Kuijk (Project Coordinator) Dr. Hans Ingelberts, Prof. Sophie Hernot, Dr. Marc Stroet, Théo Lepoutte, Sevada Sahakian and Rik van Heijningen
Rik van Heijningen, Business Development Manager